Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Woooow! Now Blogging On The Go With My Android

Blogging has always been an interesting adventure to me, giving me the opportunity to tell exciting stories about my personal perception on trending national and international gifts, entertaining events and sports, wealth creation ideas and agriculture, tourism and arts, Inspirational stories as well relationship matters.

However, I have had it difficult working on the go due to the fact that I use the laptop alone with the compliment of a blogging-enabled mobile device.

But today, I am excited to share with us that I have an android mobile device and have subsequently connected my blogs http:// www.seriousmata.blogspot.com and http://www.godsgeneralsnigeria.blogspot.com to it, sharp sharp. In fact, this post is churned out from my Android mobile phone.

If you have never tried or used this amazing tool, I encourage you to give it a try.  You may contact me for training....with minimal fee...winks.  See you at the top.

 SeriousMata Blog  


No comments:

Reliable and Professional Webhosting @ N93/Month. Limited Period Offer!

Reliable Web Hosting in Nigeria by DomainKing.NG