Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Serah Joshua; Daughter of Prophet TB Joshua’s Called To Bar




#SeriousMata
The 22 year old brilliant daughter of Nigeria’s Prophet TB Joshua; Serah Oyindamola Joshua was one of the 3,277, who were called to the Nigeria Bar Association on Tuesday and Wednesday (December 15 and 16) last year, following a successful completion of the September 2015 Bar Final Examinations.

#SeriousMata. She disclosed to the Nigeria Guardian Newspaper in an interview that she is grateful to God, her family and friends, who have supported her in her academic pursuit. In her words, she says “I am humbled and privileged to have succeeded. I am very happy.”

Speaking about her Prophet TB Joshua her Father, she continued:

“I am privileged and fortunate to be the daughter of such a humble and great man of God
called TB Joshua. He is someone I look up to, because my father is a man of God and he has been able to guide me every time I need him. I am too happy, so humble to be his daughter. He has been a good guide. Thus I can’t afford to disappoint him and God, because to whom much is given, much is expected.”

#SeriousMata notes that Serah will also be called to the New York bar in January. This is because, she passed the final examinations in November and is getting set for the January date in New York Supreme Court.

Serah Joshua attended Ronik International School, Ejigbo, Lagos State, and later, the London School of Economic, where she did her law degree and a master’s degree in New York, United States.
Congrats Serah and remain blessed. #SeriousMata.

Drop A Comment | Share With Friend | Follow Us

No comments:

Reliable and Professional Webhosting @ N93/Month. Limited Period Offer!

Reliable Web Hosting in Nigeria by DomainKing.NG