Tuesday, March 01, 2016

Meet Majid Michel - A Nollywood Actor From Ghana

#SeriousMata
#Celebrity

Meet this very handsome actor from Ghana, Majid Michel.

In a rather business-like statement, Majid Michel stated that he is not a Ghanaian actor but rather he is an actor from Ghana.

He stated this at the press launch of Kofas Media’s new movie project “Amakye & Dede”.

During the Q & A section of the conference, Majid Michel was asked if there is a funny bone in him, and if there is, how he can make
viewers of “Amakye & Dede” laugh when it’s finally out.

This question came forth because Majid has not been cast in a lot of comic movies. In respond to the question, Majid said that he believes acting as an art is universal and every actor has a challenge that he wants to conquer.

“ Well, I am an actor and I believe acting is an act and art is universal… I am not a Ghanaian actor; I am an actor from Ghana. So I was there as an actor and this director said he wants me for a film and I said what is it about and he said this is it. ”



Posted via #SeriousMata

No comments:

Reliable and Professional Webhosting @ N93/Month. Limited Period Offer!

Reliable Web Hosting in Nigeria by DomainKing.NG