Sunday, February 21, 2016

Benin Republic Angelique Kidjo Wins 3rd Grammy Award At The Just Concluded 2016 Grammy

#SERIOUSMATA AFRICA
#Celebrity
#Inspirational

Excitedly, Benin Republic singer and Africa's global music icon Angelique Kidjo has won her third Grammy Award.
This makes it the third time that the singer has won the Best World Music Award category back to back afters she won a Grammy for World Music album for “Eve” a tribute to the African women last year. She won the same award category for the album Sing at the ongoing 2016 edition.

On her victory she wrote on Instagram, “thanks to my fans! I m dedicating my #Grammy to my fellow African artists and musicians! I love and respect you so much! You inspire me!”


Posted via #SeriousMata AFRICA

No comments:

Reliable and Professional Webhosting @ N93/Month. Limited Period Offer!

Reliable Web Hosting in Nigeria by DomainKing.NG